Sunday, April 29, 2012

moisture eyes

One of my favorite things to do in life is laugh. I constantly laugh at myself, laugh at others and even laugh when I'm nervous or scared. To me nothing is sexier than someone who can make you laugh. Unfortunately, laughing and smiling a lot can cause wrinkles. Trust me I would rather end up looking like a Shar Pei when I'm older knowing every line on my face was of a life well lived then live my life without laughter. However, I am greedy (and a bit vain) and know that there are certain steps I can take to enjoy both laughter and great skin. Eyes can show the first signs of aging and for now I would rather not inject my face with poison to erase wrinkles so I am going to try all the moisturizers around...

Benefit- It's Potent! Eye Cream $32 When I first bought this eye cream I wasn't quite sold on it (and we all know how much I obsess over anything Benefit) I live in the land of instant gratification and since I instantly didn't see ah-mazing results I was rather disappointed. However, I purchased it and therefore figured I might as well stick with it and ended up using up the entire pot (which lasts you quite a long time)  I am now quite impressed with this little pot. So impressed that I am now going to go buy another adorable pot. The reason I am committing to this eye moisturizer is because it is extremely moisturizing and it did fade my dark circles a bit and has brightened up my eyes. It claims to also be able to erase fine wrinkles. Everyone has such sensitive skin around your eyes that it's critical to have a deep moisturizing cream and this one has really made a difference! So, if you are like me and are just starting to realize you spend most of your days laughing like a damn hyena and realize that laughter will end up showing on your face go get this stuff since you will be really pleased with the results.  You can buy this eye cream at your Benefit store, Macy's, Ulta or Sephora!

xx

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I also have dark circles, lines around the eyes, and some puffiness. I have never heard of that product but it sounds really, nice I want to get a sample! I have used natural under eye treatments such as Renu Derma Eye, and they have worked quite well, I have seen great results in a short period of time. But thanks for introducing me to something new!

    ReplyDelete