Saturday, March 24, 2012

bee bee cream

I'm alive. I'm sure you were all worried. Work has been consuming my life and the ridiculously nice weather has been forcing me to consume drinks on every patio in this city. Forgive me por favor.
So, even though I've been surrounded by work or booze I naturally still have found time to try some products that I think you chicas will love. I'm sure you chicas have heard about BB Cream's they seem to be all the buzz this year. If you haven't basically they've been super popular in Asian countries to perfect your skin tone. You can wear it as a primer or alone to replace your usual foundation.



Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfecter B.B. Cream - $12.99 Almost every brand at Sephora carries a B.B. Cream right now but I decided to start with the one available at CVS and Walgreens just to see what all this hype is about. I am so used to being able to try everything at Sephora that without even questioning myself for a second I ripped out the tube from the packaging and squirted a big glop on my hand to just feel the texture and see the color before I decided to purchase it.  Normal protocol right? Well, naturally when I looked up a CVS worker was glaring at me so I just smirked and tossed the damn thing in my basket like I was going to purchase it all along. However, I became ecstatic to slather this crap all over my face after I read the packaging while waiting in the checkout lane I mean have you read the name? Skin Renew? Miracle? Skin Perfector? For $12.99??? I literally felt like I had found the fountain of youth at aisle 3 in CVS.
So what happened when I put it on and my skin the second I walked through my door? Well, no I don't look 21 again however I definitely right away had glowing and healthier skin. It seriously reminds me of Dr. Perricone's No Foundation Foundation (which if you read my blog I l-o-v-e)  but it doesn't last as long. Also, I wasn't really liking it as a primer since it doesn't last as long I feel like it didn't really do anything. Just an FYI if you decide to wear it as foundation alone please make sure you carry the tube with you throughout the day so you can touch up here and there. I was ready to basically just stay unimpressed and bitch about this fake advertising on my blog until randomly I found an unconventional way of using it. Now I'm actually obsessed with this damn thing. Go buy this stuff (I'm sure you will ignore what I said and still try it as a primer and foundation and not be satisfied and then do what I just wrote about and become just as obsessed as me) put your foundation on as usual (I swear by liquid foundation if you wear powder can't promise this will work) and wait about 2 minutes then apply a little bit of this B.B. Cream on top of my foundation. Your face will look absolutely flawless. Seriously, try it...

I've missed you guys! Promise to not go MIA for as long again!

xx

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment