Sunday, April 24, 2011

supermodel secrets

If you've been keeping up with the blog you are fully aware of my Victoria Secret Dry Shampoo addiction. On a blurry Saturday morning my friends and I grabbed breakfast at a place that conveniently was close to to Vicki's. Being in desperate need for my dry shampoo I bee-lined it to Vicki's to pick up three bottles (yes, three) of the miracle product. While completely annoyed to be waiting in line my eyes came across a product (on those shelves that are conveniently placed right next to the cashier for suckers like moi) that claimed to be able to make me look 5x sexier. Having looked at myself in the mirror earlier that morning it was a no-brainer- I clearly could use a little help. Well, it didn't make me look 5x sexier- some may argue that's impossible to begin with anyways (joke...really, I'm not that vain) but I did like the glow it gave my skin.


Victoria's Secret- Rockin' Body Perfecting Body Cream $10 So it claims to blur imperfections. Not sure what imperfections they mean to be blurring but my skin didn't change color or anything like that. It has a bit of a shimmer- not glittery, we all know I don't do glitter.  It does make your arms and legs look better and claims it does this with "optical diffusers"- which is just a very faint shimmer. It's not a drastic change but for nights when I'm wearing skimpier clothes (of course not to be confused with sluttier- I'm way too classy for that) or special occasions I like to put it on! Definitely not something I would wear daily. In the sun you sparkle a bit- not exactly like Edward Cullen, but enough to make me not want to wear it. At night, your skin will have a nice healthy glow to it and just look a bit better. It claims to be moisturizing with Vitamin E and Shea Butter but I still put on my regular body lotion and then a bit of this stuff on top. I don't find it to be super moisturizing. The scent is subtle and fine. So if you're looking for a little extra something to make your body look good when you whip out all the skimpy summer outfits invest in this. It's not life changing but definitely good to have especially for the price!

I'm going to go back to enjoying my Easter Sunday and completely stay in denial that tomorrow is actually Monday.

xx

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment