Saturday, January 14, 2012

cerave save me

Hoarders could easily film an episode in my bathroom just due to the ridiculous amount of lotions that I've managed to stash away. Each lotion/cream/serum/oil has it's purpose in my life. I cannot throw any of them away. However, my face has been so dry lately that I was ready to toss out every single product I own (including you La Mer) and replace it with one lotion that actually works. I asked everyone I knew about what could save my face and was close to even slathering Vaseline on it. Chicas, this is is about as desperate as I've ever been...

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM $11- A close beauty addicted friend of mine told me to buy the classic Pond's lotion because it works. I almost purchased it. I looked at the ingredients and I just couldn't justify ever putting Mineral Oil on my face. It would moisturize initially but then probably cause havoc on my skin later on. I must have spent welllll over an hour just staring at the shelves on CVS reading every ingredient and then googling on my iPhone reviews of each product. I'm sure every surveillance camera was focused on the freak in the skincare aisle. I usually don't purchase my skincare products at drugstores. However, let's remember I was on the verge of slathering Vaseline on my face so in desperation I went to CVS. I read the reviews for CeraVe and it intrigued me. I have used Cetaphil in the past and I know people would give their unborn baby to continue to use Cetaphil products but I've never been impressed. I was ready for CeraVe to be just another Cetaphil and once again be left disappointed.  I am beyond floored by how wrong I was and how drastically my dry skin has improved and looks healthy and normal again. It only took two nights to get my dry disgusting skin glowing and healthy again! It's fragrance free, extremely lightweight (shocking for a night cream) and will leave your skin extremely smooth and perfectly moist (yes, I said it) I am ashamed about how much money I've wasted on extremely expensive products that haven't worked. This stuff has worked miracles on my skin for only $11. Run and go get this at your local drugstore and you will be thanking me all winter long.

Cheers to the weekend!!!

xx

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Love this stuff! I'm on my 3rd bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea
    C1RCA Game Kids Skate Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Pompeian Red/Black,10 M US Toddler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good กV I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task..
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic.
    best-cerave-moisturizing-lotion

    ReplyDelete