Saturday, February 25, 2012

oh watt a glow

Unfortunately, the wickedly cold temperatures during the winter months can wreak havoc on our skin. There is absolutely nothing sexy about dull skin (dull anything for that matter) In winter I'm mostly concerned with my face since it's all you can see. Seriously, 90% of my body is usually wrapped in layers upon layers and topped off with my coat which is clearly just a down comforter with sleeves. One of the easiest ways to add some life to that dull winter face is by applying a highlighter/luminzer to your cheeks. One of my most favorite chicas got me one of my now favorite beauty staples which has helped brightened up my face this winter.


BeneFit- Watt's Up! $30 My friend obviously reads my blog (I mean we wouldn't be friends if she didn't) and is extremely aware of my BeneFit addiction. Somehow I had not purchased this yet. It's the most natural glow you can get. I like my other highlighters but this one is so subtle it's almost like a sexy candlelit dinner glow.  Love it. It blends so easily and you can't over apply it. Most importantly you won't look like a disco ball like Nars' Super Orgasm once made me look. The perfect amount of glow for these winter months. It adds a delicate champagne color to your skin so you an apply it solo or on top of your favorite blush.  One side is the highlighter and the other is a sponge. I tried blending it with the sponge but feel it blends better just using your fingers. Add a little glow to these dull months and test it out at Benefit, Sephora or Ulta!



xx

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment