Friday, April 20, 2012

erase her

Today's blog is for all of us who before we go out end up looking like a raccoon and are desperately trying to remove some of that horrid eye makeup without having to re-do everything. There is one thing that is clear in life I could've never been a surgeon. My hands shake and my makeup ends up everywhere. Therefore, I couldn't survive without Q-tips. So you know the drill dip the Q-tip in eye make up remover which you always manage to spill everywhere then get beyond frustrated and think why the hell can't they just have Q-tips pre-filled with this crap in it?! Take a deep breath chicas since the day is finally here...


Almay-Makeup Eraser Sticks $5 I found this hidden gem at Target when I believe I went in for coffee and ended up with a cart full of random items that ranged from food items to clothing to beauty products (and, naturally I forgot to buy the coffee) However, this trip was well worth all the money spent because of this single item. I cannot express how excited and happy I am that these makeup eraser sticks exist and they happen to be made by my favorite eye makeup remover brand Almay! These are quite self explanatory you snap the side with the purple line and watch as the makeup remover drips down to the other side and then like magic it will erase those horrid raccoon eyes and make you look sexy and human again. Honestly, if you stress out about putting eye makeup like I do run and purchase these your life is about to get a lot happier! You can find these miracle sticks at your local drugstores and Target!


xx

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment